Galaxy Alpha G850K
SpaceX 1.0 (Dec, 28 2014):
- Build on the latest Stock G850KKTU2BNJ5
- Remove app Korea and the app is not necessary
- Fix message limit
- Remove Korean characters on the keyboard to call
- Replace the keyboard Samsung, weather app, S Planner, ... International.
- Update the system app to the latest version.
- Add the app: Group Play, Story Album, S Note, Samsung Gear.
- Replace boot logo Samsung 2014 International
- Add button call recording, quick exit button in your browser
- Enabled delivery reports
- On - off capture
- Lunar in S Planner
- Turn on call block/mms (block messages, calls)
- Turn on - off screen brightness informed when a new message
- Off My Magazine in home screen
- Ads block
- On display special characters keyboard Samsung
- Update all applications to the latest version
- Optimize system with tweaks build.prop
- Full zipalign, Busybox, Pre-Root (SuperSU 2.40)
- and more..
Sorry bad English!!!
SpaceX 1.0 (Dec 28 2014)
Options 1: Vietnames
Options 2: English
Bootloader & baseband G850KKTU2BNJ5: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717071102
Step 1: Download all the files necessary (Rom, Bootloader & baseband)
Step 2: Copy the rom file to internal memory or external memory card
Step 3: Install Bootloader & baseband - TWRP
Check the current version on the device you system:
- If you were in the G850KKTU2BNJ5, you just do not need to install the bootloader to install TWRP & baseband
- If your computer is in a different version, you need to install the bootloader and baseband and no need to install TWRP because they have a built-in file bootloader and baseband TWRP
All are set by Odin, as the stock rom, download Odin here!
Step 4: In recovery (shutdown least hold the power button, home and vol +), select the install >>> choose rom file >>> drag from left to right to start the installation.
The installer will open up, you just need to follow the instructions and choose what you want!